Send us your farm photos for the 2022 NAU Country Photo Calendar contest! The theme for this edition is Farming in America. That means any farm-related photos, we want to see.
Agents, Farmers, Ranchers, NAU Country employees, and friends, please review the contest details, disclaimers, and photo submission requirements below. Submit up to five (5) of your photos with a signed Release Form to email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. (CDT) on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Voting begins Friday, September 10, 2021, and ends at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Thursday, September 16, 2021, on the NAU Country Facebook page.
Disclaimers – We will not accept or enter photos with minor children’s faces due to privacy concerns. All farm photos must be taken within the United States. Limit of five (5) photos allowed to be entered per person. Not all photos entered will be included in the final calendar. Any photos that do not meet requirements will not be entered into the contest. Photos received after the contest due date, will not be entered into the contest. Responses may be delayed, please only send photos that meet requirements.
Photo Submission Requirements:
- You may submit up to five (5) total photo(s) taken in the United States only, with county, state, and season taken. Also include the photographer's name and email address.
- Submit photos with a signed Release Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Release Form HERE.
- Meet theme and minimum size requirements of at least 12'' wide x 9'' tall at 300 dpi/3675 pixels wide x 2775 pixels tall (Landscape orientation, not Portrait please).
- Meet photo submission deadline - Thursday, September 9, 2021, at 12:00 p.m (CDT).
Please note: If you are sending on behalf of someone, you must include the information required.
Unsure of how to determine photo size? Follow these steps!
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer (Press the Windows button on the bottom bar and the "E" key at the same time on your keyboard).
- Navigate to the folder where your pictures are located.
- Right click in the folder and choose “View”.
- Select “Details”.
- At the top of the window, you'll see Name, Date, Type, Size, (etc.), right click within that area.
- Choose “More”.
- Within the pop-up, scroll down and select “Dimensions”.
- Right click on the image.
- Select “Properties”.
- Select the “Details” tab.
- Scroll down and you'll see “Dimensions”.
We look forward to your participation! Just think, your photo may be hanging in all of our NAU Country Insurance Company and agency offices across the United States throughout the year 2022!