At NAU Country providing top-notch customer service is key. It is our goal to provide safety, security, and efficiency to you at all times. Safety in knowing that our support for you and your farmers will not waver, security in providing systems and solutions to keep your personal information safe, and creating efficiencies in your day-to-day processes and systems.
To increase value in our partnership, last year we introduced our webinar training series titled “NAU Country Connection”. Our trainings focused on how to best utilize NAU Country systems during the crop insurance cycle, being relevant to the appropriate time of year. We are reintroducing this series with not only an emphasis on system training, but we will also touch on some strategic products and procedures to assist you this sales season.
Join VP of Farm Services Rich Morrison, IT Marketing and Training Specialist Ali Skalsky, Technology Field Services Lester White, Senior Operations Underwriting Specialist Gabe Power, VP of Regional Claims Andrew Brallier, Claims Processing Manager Scott Norrish, VP of IT Marketing Hope Floberg, and Lead Field Marketing Specialists Jeff Miller and Mark Driskell while they discuss the topics below. Don’t worry if you miss a training, we will send an email each week recapping the items discussed, along with the recording link and user documentation.
All trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 10:30a.m. CT. Review the dates of each session below and sign up today.
- Wednesday, August 18: Margin Protection 2022 - A great opportunity!
- Wednesday, August 25: Check out our Agent Portal's robust engine, sleek user interface, and strategic business management tools
- Wednesday, September 1: Precision Farming Technology walk through from grain harvesting to crop insurance reporting
- Wednesday, September 8: Production Reporting to fit your needs
- Wednesday, September 15: Financial Self-Service Options
- Wednesday, October 13: Claims Processing and Procedures with a touch of system training
- Wednesday, October 20: Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage (PRF): All encompassed training on quoting, historical data, estimated rainfall reports, processing, and points of reference
You MUST sign up to attend in one of two ways:
- If you are an appointed agent with NAU Country Insurance Company, please go to www.naucountry.com, log in to the Agent Portal, hover over the Training tab, and select the IT Product Training resource option to register online.
- Or utilize our direct link: IT Product Training.
Also, if you are not appointed and would like assistance, please contact IT Marketing by email at email@example.com. You can also direct your questions to your Marketing Representative.
We look forward to having you attend.
NAU Country Insurance Company